Become a Sponsor
Corporate Sponsorship at the TOM demonstrates your company’s commitment to the arts and to the discovery and preservation of our national culture while associating your brand with such valued qualities as creativity, innovation, and visionary corporate citizenship.
The TOM also grateful for our Corporate Sponsors:
We also gratefully acknowledge the ongoing support by:
Connect your brand to innovation and excellence!
The Tom Thomson Art Gallery is a national, cultural attraction that is dedicated to the innovation and spirit of iconic artist Tom Thomson, strongly identified with the Group of Seven whose images are virtually synonymous with the very idea of ‘Canada.’ Our national identity is forged and fortified by our awareness and understanding of historical figures like Thomson, whose artwork has been described as being the “visual equivalent of our national anthem.”
- The TOM strives to meet the highest standards of excellence in all it undertakes.
- The TOM is welcoming, accessible and inclusive.
- The TOM believes in the power of art as a vital and integral part of everyday life.
The TOM consistently attracts audiences from across the country and around the world, providing corporate sponsors with broad and distinguished recognition and the ability to reach:
- Over 90,000 annual visitors to the museum’s on-site and off-site exhibitions
- 2,000 subscribers to ARTEFACTS, the TOM’s e-news bulletin
- 6,500 participants in our education programmes
- Over 120,000 Website visitors
- Nearly 200,000 annual Facebook visits
Our existing corporate sponsors find that partnering with the TOM can:
- Strengthen corporate branding through targeted visibility
- Visibly demonstrate corporate citizenship within the community
- Reach sophisticated audiences by aligning itself with artistic excellence and innovation
- Provide numerous outlets for entertaining and business development
Sponsorship is an effective way for your organization to align with a unique community partner, illustrate corporate social responsibility, and reach marketing objectives. Your investment can help to support the research, development and installation of our exhibitions, both at the TOM or as part of our off-site community engaged programming. You can also choose to support our wide-ranging and/or community-specific education programmes, film series or special events.
Depending upon your sponsorship level, your company may benefit from:
- Logo listing and recognition signage in THE TOM’s lobby;
- Signage at the location of your sponsored exhibition, programme or event whether at the TOM or off-site;
- Sponsorship credit and Links to your company’s Website from the TOM’s Website;
- Sponsorship credit on all promotional materials produced for the project (print, radio and Internet);
- Sponsorship credit on all regional and national advertising materials produced for the project (print, radio and Internet);
- Name and logo inclusion on Photovu unit in the Gallery lobby for 1 year. Slide views rotate 10 times per hour;
- Sponsorship credit and logo in Gallery’s posters, flyers, catalogues, etc. (as appropriate);
- Opportunity to have your flyer inserted in specifically targeted mailings, invitations to the Gallery’s members and the region’s established and affluent residents;
- Significant recognition from the podium during the exhibition openings, increasing your exposure to audiences and local/regional media;
- Marketing support through the Gallery’s active social media activity;
- Prominent on-screen sponsorship credit and logo during the very popular Gallery Night at the Movies, our collaborative series of
- Toronto International Film Festival films with Galaxy Theatres in Owen Sound;
- Logo listing in the TOM’S e-newsletter, artefacts (2,000 members and national/international organizations);
- Potential marketing support through the Gallery’s active social media campaigns
- Subscription to weekly artefacts E-newsletter;
- Personalized corporate gift consulting services provided by our professional staff through the Gift Shop will help you find the right gift for business presentations, awards, staff and clients;
- Advance notice about programs and priority invitations to Gallery events;
- Private tours of the exhibitions for your employees or corporate clients;
- Free tickets to some of the Gallery’s paid events and movie series;
- The prestige associated with entertaining clients, customers and employees at a world-class art gallery;
- Public profile through various marketing and communications efforts designed to reach the audiences that matter to you;
- The immeasurable benefits of association with an internationally renowned, Canadian icon;
- and more…